We are solution providers and database specialists.
- Data analysis and data modeling
- Database design and implementation
- Data migrations and conversions
- Data cleansing and duplicates removal
CompuWork helps businesses utilize their data efficiently in order to realize the full potential of their databases.
DATA UTILIZATION SERVICES
- Data merges and document generation
- Business intelligence / monitoring dashboards
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) - webbased data publishing
CompuWork provides a number of related services to help organizations increase their productivity and operate more efficiently.
- Custom line-of-business applications development
- Business process re-engineering
- SharePoint configuration and customization
- Web portal implementation
- Web services development
The Microsoft Certified Professionals at CompuWork are proficient with the following:
DEVELOPMENT PLATFORMS AND TOOLS
- Microsoft Office (Access / Excel / Word / SharePoint Server)
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Visual Studio and the .NET Framework.
Our team explores the issues and the objectives, then documents the givens and the constraints. From there begin:
SYSTEM DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE
- Conceive a master plan
- Select the most appropriate technologies and platforms
- Clarify the particulars of what must be done and how best to do it
We have worked with many diverse clients from various industries and have seen many situations and scenarios. Our extensive experience enables us to anticipate unforeseeable pitfalls and to better predict what will work and what will not.
SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Given a general system design, the CompuWork team then works through the myriad of details necessary to transform a concept into a solution. Our experts determine:
- How best to apply the selected technologies
- Exactly what components will be needed
- How the components will be implemented
- Where and how the components will be deployed
- How they will be configured, interfaced, controlled and monitored